Our private dining room is opulent and adds a contrast to the main restaurant area. Situated on the first floor, overlooking Midsummer Common, our intimate private dining room can accommodate from 7 to 16 guests and has sumptuous button upholstered velvet dining chairs, bespoke handmade crystal chandeliers and a leather table, all adding to the luxurious feel for your special event.
Perfect for small weddings, lavish birthday celebrations, family gatherings or corporate entertaining, our private dining experience is quite simply memorable for its setting, service and specially constructed menus. As a welcome to your guests we can offer a champagne reception on our balcony, or in our bar area overlooking the River Cam, which offers a lovely setting to start your special day.
The private dining room has no hire charge but we would ask you to select a menu in advance to suit your party.
Below is our selection of menus designed by Daniel Clifford to suit your special occasion which can be tailored on the day to suit all dietary requirements. A fine selection of British and French cheese is available as an optional extra course and our sommelier team would be happy to contact you around a week in advance of your party to discuss individual wine choices for the day. We can work with all budgets and preferences to source the desired wines tailored to your guests.
When choosing your menu we ask that the entire table eats the same menu, with the exception of those people with dietary requirements.
- 5 Course Menu
- 8 Course Menu
- The £47.50 per person 5 course menu is not available on Friday evenings or Saturdays.
- We strive to use the finest ingrediants and consequently menus are always subject to change and can differ on the day.
- We offer a fine selection of cheeses as an extra course.
- Our Sommelier team will contact you around a week in advance of your party to discuss individual wine choices for the day.
- We can offer a champagne reception on the day on our balcony, or in our bar area overlooking the River Cam. For this to run smoothly, please select your Champagne in advance.